‘All parents who completed the pre-inspection questionnaire agreed that the school helps their child to develop skills for their future’
– Park Hill School ISI Inspection Report, 2020
Most children enter the school in our nursery class, with some joining in older classes where we have openings.
Our nursery (First and Second Steps) is open 50 weeks of the year and we welcome children from the age of 2 years.
Please note that we are aware of how important small class sizes are for children so unfortunately several year operate with waiting lists. To avoid disappointment, we recommend contacting us as early as possible if you are considering Park Hill School as a school for your child.
Below shows a typical journey of a prospective parent looking at a place at Park Hill School for their child, from initial enquiry to starting.
- Enquire about spaces and waiting lists by contacting by telephone or email to email@example.com.
- Visit us – to limit the number of people on the school site we are currently pausing our scheduled Open Days. While the COVID-19 related restrictions remain in place, all tours of the school with be with individual families and conducted by the Headmaster. To arrange a personal tour with the Headmaster, Mr Alistair Bond, please contact the school office: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Taster Session – we encourage all prospective families to have a taster session. Your child will get to spend some time in the classroom with their peers whilst you will have an opportunity to speak further with the class teachers and Headmaster.
- Register your child – subject to a space being available for your child, complete the Registration Form along with the non-refundable £100 registration fee. To register your interest in a place at the school please complete the APPLICATION FORM – please return the form with the registration fee.
- Offer – we aim to offer all places the term prior to starting and in the case of September entrants by the previous January. All offers of a place are made in writing.
- Acceptance – if your child is offered a place you must accept the offer within the two week deadline by returning the acceptance form and the £950 deposit which is held by the school and repaid when the child leaves Park Hill and any outstanding accounts have been settled. If your child is not offered a place they will be placed on the waiting list.
- Settling-in sessions, home visits & welcome events – prior to starting, and where applicable, you will be offered a home visit, settling in sessions and invitations to some welcome events. We tailor this to each individual child and work closely with you to ensure a smooth transition into Park Hill.
All admissions, which are subject to the school’s registration and entry procedures, are at the Headmaster’s discretion.
PROSPECTIVE PACK PDFs
- General Information
- Digital Prospectus
- Admissions Process
- Fees – How you can pay
- Pre-Prep & Prep Fee Sheet (2021-2022)
- Term time Nursery Fee Sheet (2019-2020)
- Registration Form
- Term Dates (2020-2021)
- All year round Nursery General Information
- All year round Nursery Fee Policy
- All year round Nursery Fee Sheet (2019-2020)
- Terms and Conditions