Most children enter the school in our nursery class, with some joining at 4+ or as an occasional place.
Our nursery (First and Second Steps) is open 50 weeks of the year and we welcome children from the age of 2 years.
Below shows a typical journey of a prospective parent looking at a place at Park Hill School for their child, from initial enquiry to starting:
- Enquire about Park Hill by telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Visit us – attend an Open Morning or arrange for a Headmaster’s Tour. To arrange a personal tour with the Headmaster, Mr Alistair Bond, please contact the school office:
- Taster Session – we encourage all prospective families to have a taster session. Your child will get to spend some time in the classroom with their peers whilst you will have an opportunity to speak further with the class teachers and Headmaster.
- Register your child – complete the Registration Form along with the non-refundable £100 registration fee. To register your interest in a place at the school please complete the APPLICATION FORM – please return the form with the registration fee to email@example.com
- Offer – we aim to offer all places the term prior to starting and in the case of September entrants by the previous January. All offers of a place are made in writing.
- Acceptance – if your child is offered a place you must accept the offer within the two week deadline by returning the acceptance form and the £950 deposit which is held by the school and repaid when the child leaves Park Hill and any outstanding accounts have been settled. If your child is not offered a place they will be placed on the waiting list.
- Settling-in sessions, home visits & welcome events – prior to starting, and where applicable, you will be offered a home visit, settling in sessions and invitations to some welcome events. We tailor this to each individual child and work closely with you to ensure a smooth transition into Park Hill.
All admissions, which are subject to the school’s registration and entry procedures, are at the Headmaster’s discretion.