Park Hill Preparatory School & Nursery are seeking a qualified, passionate Early Years practitioner to join our beautiful setting in Kingston upon Thames.
Job Title: Early Years Practitioner
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Please contact for salary information.
Experience: Minimum of 2 years years experience (preferable)
Education: Level 3/Degree in Early Years/Level 2 considered if working towards Level 3.
Working Hours: 40 hours (9 – 6pm, 8 – 5pm shift Monday – Friday)
Contract: Full time permanent contract
Required Qualifications & Certificates:
- Relevant childcare qualification to level 3 or above (preferable)
- Up to date DBS (desirable)
- First Aid (desirable)
- Safeguarding training (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills, with children, parents/carers
- A good understanding of the EYFS framework
- The ability to work well within a team
- Able to lead small group activities
- Experience of working with 2 – 4 year olds
- Patient, kind and warm
- Reliable and trustworthy
- A positive approach to inclusive practice with children, parents and colleagues
- Enthusiasm and a love of working with young children
- Flexible – the role of an Early Years practitioner is ever changing and we require someone who is flexible
To apply for this position, please send a detailed cover letter and a copy of your CV to the Nursery Manager, Ms Emily Whelan – firstname.lastname@example.org
Kitchen – General Assistant/Sous Chef to the School Chef.
Please contact Mrs Kim Watts (email@example.com)