‘Pupils develop very good levels of competency in mathematics and numeracy’
– Park Hill School ISI Inspection Report, 2020
Park Hill School was inspected by the Independent School Inspectorate in 2020, 2017 and previously by OFSTED in 2012.
Here is a summary of the Key Findings from the report that was carried out in 2020. The full report can be accessed via the link at the bottom this page.
- The Independent Schools Inspectorate judged the Pupils’ Personal Development to be ‘Excellent’
- The quality of the pupils’ personal development is excellent.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent decision-making skills and understand that the decisions they make affect their own success and well-being.
- Pupils show mature appreciation of non-material aspects of life and of the natural world around them.
- Pupils show excellent social development and moral awareness in their behaviour, good manners and attitudes towards others.
- Pupils demonstrate excellent respect for the diversity and cultural understanding in the school.
- The quality of the pupils’ academic and other achievements is good.
- Pupils develop advanced skills in computing and they use information and communication technology (ICT) confidently across the curriculum.
- Pupils are excellent communicators who are very articulate and express themselves confidently in both conversation and discussion.
- Pupils develop very good levels of competency in mathematics and numeracy.
- Pupils’ progress is sometimes limited by an inconsistent approach to feedback and levels of expectation.
- In some subjects, pupils’ levels of achievement are less successful when they are not challenged to produce extended and interesting pieces of recorded work.